(1) Office Assistant
- – Organize office schedules to optimize office efficiency
- – Data entry and basic computer works
- – Prepare documents required by associates and managers
- – Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and
- – Mailing correspondence; copying information.
- – Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
- – Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation; monitoring and purchasing meter fund
- – Maintains office schedule by picking-up and delivering items using automobile.
- – Serves customers by; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of order status.
- – Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- – Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Office Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Office Experience – General, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Microsoft Word & Excel, Meeting Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Administrative Writing Skills
(1) Teaching Assistant
- – Discuss assigned duties with classroom teachers and managers in order to coordinate instructional efforts.
- – Prepare lesson materials, bulletin board displays, exhibits, equipment, and demonstrations.
- – Present subject matter to students using lectures, discussions, or supervised role-playing methods.
- – Tutor and assist children individually or in small groups in order to help them master assignments and to reinforce learning concepts presented by teachers.
- – Supervise students in classrooms halls and fieldtrips
- – Distribute teaching materials such as textbooks, workbooks, papers, and pencils to students.
- – Distribute tests and homework assignments, and collect them when they are completed.
- – Enforce administration policies and rules governing students.
- – Grade homework and tests, and compute and record results, using answer sheets or electronic marking devices.
- – Instruct and monitor students in the use and care of equipment and materials, in order to prevent injuries and damage.
- – Observe students’ performance, and record relevant data to assess progress.
- – Organize and label materials, and display students’ work in a manner appropriate for their eye levels and perceptual skills.
- – Prepare lesson outlines and plans in assigned subject areas, and submit outlines to teachers for review.
- – Take class attendance, and maintain attendance records.
- – Maintain equipment in classrooms and laboratories, and assist students with hardware and software use.
- – Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations.
Teaching Assistant Job Requirements
Microsoft Word & Excel, Minimum 1 year of teaching experience (robotic class preferred), Meeting Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Administrative Writing Skills, Kind and Caring, Patience, Resourcefulness